Induction Pans - Cookware Suitable For Induction Cooking
Choosing Your Induction Pans
Before you decide which cookware to buy, you will need to bear in mind the following points:
- Its suitability for your induction hob or cooker
- That it is suitable for the type of food to be cooked
- Whether it is dishwasher safe
- To make the right choice, it helps to understand about induction cooking and the use of an induction hob.
- Induction hobs are made from smooth, ceramic glass, the heat comes from a magnetic induction coil which heats the cookware but not the cooking surface. The heat from the cookware is transferred to the food.
- Pans suitable for induction hob use must be made from magnetisable metal such as cast iron or steel. Pure aluminium or copper pans will not work with this type of hob unless the base is bonded with a magnetic metal.
- Check that pans are attracted to a magnet - this ensures that they are suitable for use with an induction hob.
Why not visit our induction pans website for further information on pots and pans available?
Infinite Circulon - Pans Suitable For Induction Cooking
- Patented Total Hi-Low food release system. Proven to provide outstanding non-stick preformance.
- Dishwasher Safe.
- Fully encapsulated, stainless steel and aluminiumbase for fast, even heat distribution. Suitable for all cooker types including induction.
- Heavy guage, hard anodized body - twice as hard as stainless steel for outstanding durability.
- Cast stainless steel riveted handles for maximum durbility.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
Visit Our Induction Pans Website To View Further Products Available